POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wet planes : wet planes Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  wet planes
From: Tek
Date: 20 Nov 2002 12:44:14
Message: <3ddbc9ee@news.povray.org>
I spent my lunch break yesterday povving (as I usually do, my work machine's
nice and fast!) and came up with this. It's just a simple blob formed by
randomly placed, squashed spheres on a plane. The blur, materials and sky
are my favourite bit. Nothing too special, just a nice power curve on the
sky, and some exponential reflections.

Now all I need to do is contrive a way to get this on topic for the current
round... :)

What do you think?

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pifs.jpg' (108 KB) Download 'pifw.jpg' (134 KB)

Preview of image 'pifs.jpg'
pifs.jpg

Preview of image 'pifw.jpg'
pifw.jpg